Saturday was a good time. Not only did I hear from my BROTHER, whom I’ve not spoken with in nearly a year and not seen in almost 2 years, but I got to go to the Rowlett Freedom Festival later that evening. Christin went with me and we had a total blast!!!
We got together that afternoon and jetted to Wal-Mart to pick up some essential items…CHAIRS!!! She found a flowery chair that perfectly matched what she was wearing. Although I already had an AR Razorbacks chair, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to pick up a chair that not only matched her chair but also matched what I was wearing!! How awesome is that?!
http://static.flickr.com/78/174286495_9df7d631aa.jpg
3 hours, a hot dog, a BBQ sandwich, several bottles of water, and a funnel cake later…we got some matching hats. I love my hat sooo much. It’s so beautiful and feminine I think.
http://static.flickr.com/47/174286493_14164cf132_o.jpg
Also, Bradford was gracious enough to grab a hat and join in the picture taking madness..
http://static.flickr.com/69/174286494_afcb71cd46_o.jpg
Tait is an amazing performer and Jars of Clay was fabulous. The fireworks display was pretty good too – it was funny, though, the paper & ash from the fireworks rained down on us all…I’m guessing we were too close to the action?!
Photos from Sunday night’s concert coming soon…
Also, B – here’s the other random “hat club” photo of us… :)
http://static.flickr.com/72/175418004_59b8177c7b_o.jpg
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, April, looks like you had a great time! But holy cow, looks like it was HOT too! I kinda like yous\r "summer will be over before you know it" comment, because, I most certainly hope so;) Glad you're enjoying the summer heat, and keep on rocking my world!
Love,
Jen
You know Bradford!? I went to high school with Bradford!
Post a Comment