Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Small World Indeed!

Remember this post: http://april-lynn-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/heart-like-memphis.html ?

WELL...

2 nights ago, I was out with some friends from school in Nashville and we were enjoying a nice meal together (and each other's meals, too!) and were catching up on each other's lives. One of my classmates mentioned that her boyfriend was "on tour"...another cohort thought this meant "deployed", and this made for some great humor as they recounted how they both began to see that they were definitely not on the same page!

Turns out, her boyfriend is the bassist for this band. You can also see their video for "Heart like Memphs" on their site.

I almost fell out of my seat when I learned this! I quickly confirmed that, prior to the recording of this song and shooting the video, that, no, they had not ever been to Memphis... :0)

If you want to see their debut visit to Memphis, you can go here.

Thought you might enjoy the update...I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, that is hysterical!
You have been on my mind sweet friend!
Happy Easter!
Blanche :0)