These are some of the clever names that fellow blogging friends have come up with to label posts full of randomness!
I'll try the bulleted style today:
Grades. Still disputing my grade from last semester. It was a B+, now it is an A-...there are further discussions going on at the school (but at a much higher level than I am privy too). Who knows; it may be an A by the time it's all said and done.
Work. It's good. Very good. I'm in a groove now and really enjoying things.
Memphis. Better...mostly due to a handful of really amazing friends (y'all know who you are!).
Future. Times they may be a'changin! I'll let you know more after next week.
Schedule. Out of control. Here's my schedul for the next 2 weeks: Union City, Huntingdon, Nashville, Dallas, New Orleans. Yes, I'll be in Memphis for exactly 1 day after tomorrow!
Question. Since when is the Le Meridien Dallas North a 4-star hotel? This will be my short-term address next week... Anyone want to come over?? :)


1 comment:
cute!
Post a Comment