The weekend was great...and really really funny! I don't want to forget any of the good times, so I'm scratching them out in crude fashion here - enjoy...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTABLE QUOTES:
"It's the wind! How you can predict that? It just blows around!!!!" ~ Christin
"All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism." ~ April
{CONTEXT: us making fun of the single most depressing movie I've ever seen! Don't ask me the title - I think I've repressed it}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What a small world; we're all related!" ~ April
"This, coming from the girl from Arkansas!" ~ Christin
{CONTEXT: sitting at a picnic table with 3 strangers...1 was from Korea, 1 from Brazil and 1 from Texas. No, we were not all related.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So here I am, with my girlfriend's dead dog in my PDA box...and I just don't know what to say to make her feel better." ~ Kelly
{CONTEXT: Kelly explaining why a past relationship essentially ended....HA!}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Of course she is a great person....she taught me multiplication for crying out loud!" ~ April
{CONTEXT: loooong story!}
"April, just because someone knows how to multiply, doesn't make them a good person! Multiplication ability does not equal moral fortitude!" ~ Blythe
"What about division skills? Does that count for anything?" ~ Kelly
"Math skills, yes, math skills. That will be my new litmus test for any relationship from now on." ~ April
{CONTEXT: too much caffeine at Starbucks}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite occurence (tie):
Blythe's alarmingly accurate impression of SNL's joyologist...
Conversations set to the Starbuck's dramatic sound track!
Love,
A
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment