Question: How do you make an 8 hour flight “fly” by?
Answer: Sit in no less than 4 different seats throughout the flight!!
So we board the plane. Terry and I are separated (due to our late flight out of
I’m sitting there, just frozen. Here I am, staring in total disbelief – I mean how in the world could anyone who is on their honeymoon and on a flight to
Now I realize that I have a quick decision to make. It seems pretty obvious that whomever was originally supposed to sit in the window seat beside me is a no-show. I was so hoping to slide over and have a nice 2-seat flight to
So I relocate and am now sitting in the aisle with 2 seats to my right (12C). Then, the guy who was originally ticketed to sit in that window seat actually shows up! Now it’s a really Mexican fire drill! The flight attendant can’t figure out what to do with him so she asks another guy to sit in the row next to me and then seats this other guy in that row. So I move over (12D) to the middle seat (since the guy to my left is a bigger guy with leg room needs…). Now I find myself sitting between a guy to my left (he’d make an awesome body guard!) and an army guy to my right (just finished 3 years in S. Korea and on his way to do 3 years in HI). After a while I break out the cheez-its and offer some to my neighbors – no takers. Terry comes by several minutes later and says “I’ve got an empty seat next to me – you should come back here”.
So I crawl over Mr. Army man (who is apparently addicted to the game Mine Sweeper) and relocate for a 3rd time (24F)!
Next time, we’re flying 1st class…

No comments:
Post a Comment