I've started this blog several times but have had to actually delete some pictures so that this wouldn't be the world's longest blog! (tear) Last month, when I accepted a job position in another state, my friends and I were SO sad! But that didn't stop us from enjoying our last few weeks together to the fullest! Many late nights we spent together in celebration of our friendship! Here are a few pics from a couple different parties!
Here are the pics from my Small Group dinner at Pappasitos - I'm am missing you so much already!
On 9/9/07, about 35 of my friends and I converged on Shady Oak BBQ in Plano, TX, overwhelming the wait staff and having a great time celebrating friendship. It was an amazing time...How do you save seats in TX??? Napkins w/your name written on them of course!
I love you my precious friends! Each of you have been a blessing in my life at some point in time or other. I just hope that I have been/will continue to be as good a friend to you as you have been/are to me!! Ya'll just bring so much joy to my life! You have fulfilled a purpose in my life that only YOU can fill - because you are uniquely made to do what only you can do! You may not even fully realize the impact you have had but, when I think about each of you, I can name at LEAST 3 ways you've challenged me, stretched me or made me grow in some way!
So, while I sit here 2 states away, know that you are on my mind. I am praying for the Lord's favor in your life & that you are blessed beyond measure.
Much love!
April

1 comment:
You ALWAYS have a place to stay here in Texas!!!!
Love,
B ;-)
Post a Comment