First, my cousin's wedding in Greenville, SC!
What a wonderful time of celebration, reuniting with loved ones and just getting to soak in all things beautiful.
What a wonderful time of celebration, reuniting with loved ones and just getting to soak in all things beautiful.
My cousin Erin was absolutely stunning - here she is the night before her wedding, "I'm getting married tomorrow!"

Her champagne and dessert reception was a wonderful opportunity for the cousins to reunite! I had not seen many of them in 10+ years!

Sadly, I did not get any very good pictures of Erin's wedding dress. Fortunately, though, she has them posted on her blog - the shots are amazing and do a really good job of highlighting the beauty of her gown.
Her ceremony was sweet and sentimental and her reception was a blast!

The food was spot on for southern comforts, the band was a rare treat and one of my favorite touches that the couple provided for guests included this spectacular candy buffet!
Her champagne and dessert reception was a wonderful opportunity for the cousins to reunite! I had not seen many of them in 10+ years!
Sadly, I did not get any very good pictures of Erin's wedding dress. Fortunately, though, she has them posted on her blog - the shots are amazing and do a really good job of highlighting the beauty of her gown.
Her ceremony was sweet and sentimental and her reception was a blast!
The food was spot on for southern comforts, the band was a rare treat and one of my favorite touches that the couple provided for guests included this spectacular candy buffet!
Next, was my BFF Blythe's wedding in Plano, TX!
B, Buelah, Boo has been a sweet friend of mine for several years now. So, when she asked me to stand beside her as she made that walk down the aisle, I was thrilled!
At her Bridal Luncheon & Rehearsal Dinner (so wonderful! I received so many special gifts that I almost forgot whose wedding it was!). "Gifts" = definitely her Love Language!
Alas, the only picture I have of the two of us - blurry. :(

1 comment:
awww, what a blessing to have you there for the big day! YOU DA BEST! Love ya A!
See ya Soon!
B :-)))
Post a Comment