Monday, September 08, 2008

Introducing...Peabloggy

Just when you thought that blogging couldn't get more exciting - add to it the responsibilites of being a guest blogger through another venue!

A few weeks ago, I was invited by Peabloggy to be a contributor to their student-authored blog.

What is Peabloggy?

Peabloggy:: a Weblog written by, for and about the academic community of Vanderbilt University's Peabody College, a top research-based college of education and human development located in Nashville, TN.

What does this mean?

I will be posting regular blogs though this venue. I hope that the content I contribute will be relevant and meaningful to other graduate students in the various programs at Vanderbilt, as well as insightful for prospective students who may visit the blog.

I may duplicate the posting on this blog...or just link to the posting somehow for those who may have an interest.

Feedback welcomed!

I'm open to suggestions from you, my wonderfully creative friends, on what topics would be appropriate, or any other thing you think I should know/do as an author!

Stay tuned....and visit Peabloggy.

No comments: