Life can really be quite grand when we take the time to look around us (instead of focusing on the destination).
This has been one of the most beautiful spring seasons that I've ever seen - I can only imagine how much God delights in it...and, in all likelihood, delights in our delight of it. He probably amuses every spring, "I've forgotten how much fun this is!"
It got me thinking, what am I failing to notice in my day-to-day life? What am I failing to share?
Well, friends, starting now, I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite things about my life for the past year and a half (plus 2 months). I hope that you enjoy these posts as much as I've enjoyed each of the experiences. I've really enjoyed thinking about what I might share - and I hope you smile as you read.
I wish you were with me. Every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment