Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A mile in my shoes...

Looks really hot!

My Service Engine Soon light came on over the weekend so I took it in to the dealership yesterday mid-morning. They kindly brought me back to my apartment while the car was being examined. Well, at 1pm, when I hadn't heard from them...I started getting nervous since I had a 2:30 appt in my office.

So....
you're gonna love this...
I walked to work!
Awesomeness!

I carried my suit jacket and high heels and hoofed it to work in my pants and flip flops. 90 degrees with humidity of 100... yeah, awesomeness.

You can't make this stuff up people! Bradford was kind enough to keep me company (on the phone) during the trek.

My 2:30 appt lasted until 4pm and I had to beg the dealership to come get me again (since the shuttle driver leaves at 3:30). I definitely wasn't in the mood to walk to the dealership!

And I'm totally putting this in the "travel" category!

No comments: