Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok, I caved in!

I'm sitting here - blogging!
I can't believe it. Why now?

Well, I love keeping up with my friends' blogs and I have a lot more free time on my hands so I thought I'd jump out there and see what it was all about. So, after asking around, and viewing many different venues for blogs, I picked this one. And the fact that I can make my template look like GS's Graphic Standards was even better! :)

Ok, so here are the ground rules. This blog is dedicated to bringing joy to others! I hope you enjoy the posts. Please feel free to make comments on the posts (keep em appropriate!) and let me know if you want to see a certain thing posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.