Background: our company is currently having our consulting firm conduct a photo shoot to give us a complete library of our own images. These images will be incorporated into our print, web and ad materials. We have photographers, props and models running around. However, apparently not everyone in the building was aware of this...
It went down like this:
This morning, our Compliance Manager comes in and is having a convo with our Sr. Manager. I'm not really paying attention until I hear our Compliance Manager ask "So what's the deal with this photo shoot stuff. This is the second time I've heard it come up." and our Sr. Manager says "Yeah, we're having a photo shoot with some models in front of a bank building...with pictures of money...(long pause)...we're going to also have a money bag on a graph with an up arrow."
HAAAA!!! Anyone who works in the highly regulated financial industry can certainly appreciate the humor. For everyone who's not in on this - simply excuse the dorky financial humor. ;)
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're such a geek. ;)
Post a Comment