A:
let's try this again - did you get my email?
Hope you had a great night last night. I ate my weight in M&Ms!!! YUM!
B:
How odd. I got the first one last night, and now this one this morning.
So, in response to the first one, how's this week look?
And the second one, how many M&Ms is that exactly
btw, I find it interesting that your myspace headline is Seriously...
A:
Hey
I have Weds only I can meet this week.
How many Ms??? As many as the stars in the sky!!!!!!! "Seriously" :)
Seriously, you think seriously is a bad headline???B:
Weds could work
But seriously, there are a lot of stars in the sky, so I'm guessing you lost count of the number.
I didn't say seriously was a bad headline, just an interesting headline
Not fascinating, just interesting...
Seriously

No comments:
Post a Comment