Was crazy!
I stepped out my front door...and promptly had to retrieve my front porch mat from the bottom of the stairs.
Saturday night, while driving fairly late, I glanced up to discover a TREE in the middle of 2 of the 3 lanes of the road! It was kind of surreal in that you never really expect to see a tree top in the roadway and it did take a little while for it to register that it was truly a huge tree. I easily avoided it...but I did worry about drivers who might be passing that way even later...
Sunday was awesome in that I got to see Kodo in concert!!!!!! The first time I'd seen the group was in Japan in 1999 (I even have my own Taiko drum that purchased while there!), and again in Oklahoma City, OK in 2001. Needless to say, I was pretty excited about seeing them again. And it was an amazing show. You know what would make this show even better? Fire. I think they need to find some way to have some firey explosions periodically throughout the show...
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment