Monday, February 05, 2007

Long Overdue Blog

Sorry, I've intended to post this for quite a while now...

Can I just say what a major blessing it is to work with some best friends???!?!
God is so so SO good.

Here is our group the week after Thanksgiving on our trip to Disney World (I mean the AMA conference...)




Here we are discussing very important matters (where we want to eat after we visit Animal Kingdom)




Loading up for our African Safari...




Girls posing in front of the Tree of Life:


Perhaps one of my most fav pics, Jen, is that a Yedi biting you?!


Other sights in the Tree of Life:
It took the four of us a good 12 minutes to remember the name of this - the Sugarglider (AKA - what Susan would be if she were a marsupial...)


Getting ready for "A Bugs Life":
When in Rome...:



This is what happens when you get three very expressive girls & pair them with mouse ears!


Can you see Magic Kingdom in the distance?

Fireworks were niiiice!

Brief stop at the Grand Floridian to check out the Christmas decor!

Last stop: Downtown Disney!

No comments: