Last week, our team enjoyed a lunch time meal together. While finishing up our lunch, one colleague began to read from a very well respected business and finance monthly publication. This particular article had our team howling in laughter...
Excerpts from the March 2007 Edition:
(context: "how to make a million" - describing how the inventor of the Super Soaker got his start)
"I was always a tinkerer"
It all started with an accident...Lonnie Johnson shot a stream...clear across his bathroom. Where some people might have seen a mess to clean up, Johnson saw an opportunity.
At the time of his fortunate accident, Johnson was working at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory...but as a kid...he had started on a much smaller scale..."I was always a tinkerer" says Johnson, 57. He had several false starts, but "a good challenge keeps me going," he says.
Double entendre?
I, personally, was quite offended by such bathroom humor...
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment