Outside my 3rd floor office window is the sound of progress...
More specifically, it's the sound of bulldozers, forklifts, jackhammers and various other earth-moving equipment.
Now please don't think that I have a single thing against heavy machinery...my experience with the stuff spans my entire life.
Please reference the following exhibits:
Exhibit A
And here is a cutter. For obvious reasons (being that it mows through several tons worth of trees as if they were grass) I wasn't allowed to drive it. And, yes, there is a warning to stay back 500 feet when this thing is operational; definitely a widowmaker.
So, I don't have a problem with working machinery...just so long as it isn't right outside my window...whilst I am trying to work.
I hope that your Monday is a little more peaceful and focused!
(In case you are wondering what I'm holding in my hands - from the pic with the cutter - it's a homing pigeon. And that is another story entirely!)




No comments:
Post a Comment