Today I am daydreaming...
Gold nailpolish. Doesn't that sound lovely? OPI makes this unique color, disregard the cheesy commentary, that just might be the perfect shade. I think it sounds perfectly romantic as we head towards the Christmas season; all decked out like the shimmering ornament. My fear is that it is much prettier in my mind - and not so much in real life. Does anyone have any experience with gold polish?
Rockettes. They are coming to town at the end of this month; oh how I've always wanted to go see them!! Email me if you are interested in going too, I'd love to have company!
Dallas. I'll be there next week; lots of anticipation: a couple of significant conversations, and Kim's beautiful wedding.
Muddy's Cupcakes. At the moment, I am completely craving these sweet treats!!
Finally, tell me, have you ever met someone you are so completely awestruck by that you forget any words that you have to say? I recently have...someone who reminds me of my all-time hero.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment