Monday, November 02, 2009

What's a MATA with you?

Driving home today I saw a broken down MATA bus being cabled to some sort of tow truck. Interesting. What happens to the passengers? I bet they're pretty ticked. Of course it reminded me of the time "C" & I were discussing the DART and musing over how the Ft. Worth public transportation system should really be called FART. (Christin called earlier and asked that I not use her real name; so there ya go!)

BTW - Did you know that ladybugs are migratory?!?! There's a reason that I know that fact now....they're swarming the hospital and one went down the front of my shirt...and reemerged at a very inopportune time! Check out the cool printable ladybug fact sheet; I can't wait to have kids some day. :P

Today was a good day. It certainly beats every day last week that was "5-to-9" (take that Dolly, and your piece-of-cake "9-to-5"!).

No comments: