Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Link-infested Blog Posting Ahead...

These things have been on my mind lately (in no particular order):

I have not purchased lipstick in years. No kidding. Years. Not that I don't wear it, mind you, I just have accumulated tons of free tubes as the result of other cosmetic purchases. My most recent lipstick is a coral beauty from the Mac counter - it smells like vanilla, I swear it's making me gain weight. But after reading this dear, sweet friend-blogger's description of lipstick, I am already planning my very first lipstick purchase. Mmmmm.

Have y'all heard the new Dierks' Bentley song lately? OH.MY.GOODNESS. First, let me say that I refuse to change the channel on a Dierks song, his voice is amazing, but this new song will have you squirming and blushing. I have never before been driving and blushing. Trust me, you will not want to listen to this song in mixed company; consider yourself warned... : )

Just realized I had not yet posted the answer to this recent posting. The answer? Look at the watches. My watch is on my right hand. Ray's is on his right hand. Neither of us is left-handed. The photo image is reversed...and I think it was that way when it was sent to me.

After reading this recent posting, Blythe & I decided that our email closings needed an upgrade. We've compiled this holy list:

Tasting and Seeing,
Sweating Salt & Emitting Light,
Running on Redemption
Embracing His Grace,
Calling on Him, Loving the Son,
Jamming for Jesus,
Girding my loins,
Working out my salvation,
Every breath because of Him,
Abiding in peace,
Leaning on Him,

Sure beats the standard "In Him" or "By His Grace," no? If you think of any other good ones, please do let us know.

Thanks.

Striving for His presence. Every day.
A

No comments: