I just recently discovered the novelty that is http://www.mint.com/ - an online tool that keeps track of your finances (think quiken) for free!
Is anyone familiar with this?
Obviously, my biggest question is - can I trust its safety/security?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been using it for awhile! I've read in reputable places that you can trust the security. But - with anything - it IS the internet! I've not had any problems regarding that. I like it - though I wish it had a little better functionality in some areas. But it's nice to get an overall view and see where your money is spent! :)
I've been using it for awhile and I love it! What comforted me was reading their security page- they make good points about the fact that while you can SEE all the money, you can't actually MOVE any money using the site.
Post a Comment