V. 21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
This is what's been on my mind and heart lately. Not only for my friends and loved ones, but also for myself.
I have so many thoughts and desires about my life just swirling about in my mind; I can't wait to see if the LORD chooses to pick a desire that's in my heart or create one of His own for me to experience. Perhaps you feel the same way??
In the meantime, I guess it is helpful to remember that while we see only the picture in-process forming, it is the LORD alone who sees the finished work. And He neither tarries nor hurries so we can be assured that the work He has purposed and promised will be right...on...time.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good word sweet friend! Have a blessed week! :-)
B
Post a Comment