
Hi Friends!
I hope that you are having a super day. I am having the best.day.ever. :)
Of course, it started off a little rough - I forgot to plug in my cell phone last night. Did you know that when a Blackjack is running low on battery power, it shuts off all non-essential functions in order to preserve core functions? Apparently, the wake-up alarm is a non-essential function. Who knew, right? I certainly consider it essential.
So I woke up late, but managed to get ready and pack in less than 30 minutes! I know that you are secretly impressed. :)
I also get to spend this day in Huntingdon...the drive was beautiful (and I got to catch up with sweet Jill on the drive over!!!) and the people are some of my favorites. In fact, if I could have my own planet and pick the residents, quite a few would come from here.
Hope you are enjoying God's blessings today.
And tell me this: do you prefer big city or small town? I'm dying to know... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment