I am expecting a UPS delivery. It's a long-sleeved t-shirt from the Vandy bookstore (if you really wanted to know). I came home yesterday and had the briefest moment of excitement thinking that it might be on my doorstep.
It wasn't.
But I was not without hope! It has been promised and it is surely on its way even if I can not see it (no, I do not have a tracking number)...so I wait. With full and eager expectation.
Why is it that, in life, we sometimes give up hope when it comes to waiting on the LORD?
Satan tries to convince us that God has forgotten about us. But the reality is, how could He?! He remembers the birds and knows the number of hairs on our head (which, for some of us, changes radically on a daily basis).
Let's not give up hope!
Everyone is waiting on something; it's how we choose to wait that really showcases our faith. Wait well, dear friends, wait well.
Even if you don't have a tracking number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very encouraging! Reminds me of a verse I like, Isaiah 40:31 (English Standard Version)
31(A) they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings(B) like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
Happy WED! Thanks for being a light! B :-)
Post a Comment